Gospel Herald (Scottdale, Pa.) was the primary weekly publication of the Mennonite Church for 90 years. It was formed in 1908 by the union of the Gospel Witness (Scottdale, Pa.) and the Herald of Truth (Elkhart, Ind.). It ceased publication in 1998, in preparation for the merger of the Mennonite Church and General Conference Mennonite Church, which resulted in the establishment of Mennonite Church USA and Mennonite Church Canada. It was immediately succeeded by a new publication, The Mennonite, that is the current publication of the Mennonite Church USA. See Erb, Paul and Sam Steiner. "Gospel Herald (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. September 2011. Web. 4 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Gospel_Herald_(Periodical)&oldid=122975. Digitization of Gospel Herald is sponsored by Anabaptist Mennonite Digital Collaborative, a partnership among Mennonite libraries and archives, with major support from the Schowalter Foundation. MennoMedia, copyright owner for all copyrighted content, provided permission for free online access; please seek permission from MennoMedia before utilizing copyrighted materials for commercial purposes.
Tight or no margins. Damaged and uneven binding. Insert included.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
ABBYY FineReader 9.0
Permission to digitize and provide free access acquired by Anabaptist Mennonite Digital Collaborative.